Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Happy Hensley

I recently figured out that Hensley has a clogged tear duct in her left eye. It has been running nonstop and just started to have some goop on Monday, but it seems to be doing better since I started massaging the area. Even though her eye keeps watering, she is still such a happy baby entertaining her dad and I with all of her new noises. I tried to post a video of her talking to me, but it would not work! BOO! Maybe Jon will be able to fix it, but until then enjoy some close-up pictures I took today while recording her talking.

I have to make my favorite picture huge- sorry if it is shockingly giant!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I just love her! She is so sweet. I felt like I could have continued our conversation forever a couple weeks ago. She is just so precious, and give great conversation:-) Such a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete