Saturday, June 25, 2011

Blowout Extravaganza!

So... remember that time that I told you she hibernated after her 2 month shots and wouldn't wake up all day? Well, in her long beauty sleep she also did not have any "movements" to put it nicely. So the next morning Jon was changing her and she exploded all over him and our couch. Being the calm and collected dad that he is, he panicks because poo is all over him and our possesions. He cleans her up and brings her to me so he can clean everything and as I'm nursing I hear a familiar noise and she has managed to blow out of her diaper again. All I can do is cup the mess and yell for Jon, so he comes in frantic from the first mess and sees me holding feces and our bedspread covered in the goodness as well. Poor guy will never bounce back!
Also, our friendly ants came back that same morning to say hello from their long absence... Jon was late to work that morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment