Saturday, June 25, 2011

2 month appointment

Hello family and friends! That time has come again for our lovely 2 month appointment and 2 month blog, so here is the first one and the next will be coming when Miss Hensley lets me have a moment. I cannot believe we are already at two whole months!! Jon and I took Hensley to her appointment on Tuesday and our nurse was shocked to see how big she had gotten since last month. She weighed in at exactly 13 pounds and was almost 24 inches long. Whew!! She is super healthy and my doctor had to tell me I was crazy for worrying how little she's been nursing after her latest growth spurt...she obviously isn't starving! Ha! :) Our nurse gave her two shots and Hensley was such a champ (while her dad had to look away while his baby cried) and still cuddled our nurse even though she made her hurt. When we got home we realized that the shot had put Hensley into a bit of a sleeping coma. I couldn't get her to wake up all day! So, the pictures are making fun of her and her sleepy ways on Tuesday.
I just love this face and those chubby little thighs!
 Not kidding, she just chilled on the couch!

No comments:

Post a Comment