Thursday, June 16, 2011

Hensley's First Road Trip

I thought I would share some of the fabulous pictures that Aunt Katy took while we were in Louisiana!

Meeting Uncle Bryan for the first time- so cute!

 Our pictures of meeting Aunt Abby are on another camera, but this is one of my favorites with her. They both look so similar and share the same adorable dimples!

 Mitten waves for all of our friends!
 
This is pretty stinking cute how she knows her daddy and smiles for him constantly!
 Relaxing on Bee and Grammy's back porch
 Getting some snuggle time with her Bee.
 It didn't take long to warm to her Uncle! She was spoiled all weekend taking naps on every family member- so much so that when we got home and I would put her down for a nap, she made it known that she prefered naps while being held!
 The girls went shopping and Hensley got very bored.
  Hensley's first time in a pool. She liked it and just relaxed in Dad's arms!
  Nervous Mommy while watching her in the pool. Poor Jon was so patient with me as I gasped and panicked the entire time! If I could make it happen, my kid would live in a bubble.
 Getting some love from Aunt Katy- she gets quite pampered by Aunt Katy and all her attention and ridiculously adorable bows!
 One of the views from the new house- this looks out to the swamp. I didn't see any alligators but I won't push my luck and get much closer than this picture! He! He!
 Bath time was so much easier to do with all the extra pairs of hands!

 This is the look she always gives to Aunt Katy- always keeping an eye on the situation! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment