Sunday, August 21, 2011

Dad's Lesson Learned #2

Mom's just do things better.....

We had a great day at church and played for most of the afternoon, so I volunteered for bath duty. I've done baths before, but it had been a few weeks and I must've been rusty cause I royally messed it up. I took me three tries to get the temperature right, I got water everywhere, I realized as I was putting soap on her washcloth that it was dripping water on her forehead, and when I got done her hair looked a homeless person. Not good....

I managed to get it wrapped up, and was putting on baby lotion but it looked a little weird. Turns out Hensley is fully protected from diaper rash on her entire lower body for the next few days. My bad.

She was pretty forgiving though, and let me off the hook in time to watch some of the Cowboy's game with me. She even got fussy when Romo threw a pick!

1 comment:

  1. This will be one of Many funnies you'll have as Daddy! So glad you're having fun with your baby girl! :)

    ReplyDelete