Thursday, March 29, 2012

Dad's pick-me-up

This isn't exactly a fun time of year for me(which is why this is getting posted at 2 A.M.), but Lish sent me this last night and definitely made my day.

(WARNING: You might just want to turn up the volume. I'm pretty sure the first part of this video gave me Vertigo)



I have tried to get that word out of her since she popped out, and somehow incorporated "dada" into the chorus of every song she has ever heard from me. She smartly started out saying "momma" first, but I'm very glad she's expanding that vocabulary.

I was able to get out of the office Saturday afternoon, and spend the rest of the weekend with her while Lish tried to get over whatever germs Hensley passed along. It was undoubtedly the best weekend I've had in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment