Friday, May 20, 2011

My new friend jason

You might be wondering where I have been with all of my posts and adorable Hensley pictures! The answer is our computer has been a thorn in my backside and if we did not have it plugged in and the cord balanced in such a way, then the whole computer would shut down. So frustrating! So, Judy (Grammy) and I went to best buy to try and find a solution so our computer would work again...bad idea for two technology-challenged women to go alone. My new friend Jason(actually just a Best Buy employee, but a very helpful one) tried to explain the differences between the different computer brands and I went to "lisha land" (as I do often when Jon does financial talks) and meanwhile judy couldn't remember her new phone number and one worker was trying to show her it is on her phone...we had no business being there...seriously! Our computer is busted so now we had to get a new one and good ol' Jason helped us find one on his last night before he graduates high school.

So, with all of that computer drama behind us, once Jon sets up the new computer I will be blogging like a crazy woman! Stay tuned family and friends!

1 comment:

  1. Nice to hear you will be more frequent in your updates

    ReplyDelete