Thursday, November 3, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Hensley had her first Halloween and even though she is full of snot (literally!), she still had a pretty fun day! We carved our pumpkin and I let her play with the goo... until she tried to eat it.

Then, we got dressed for the day in Halloween cuteness and went out to run some errands. Hensley has three fabulous Aunts and many "Aunties" (what we call my best girlfriends), so the shirt is very fitting.

Then, the best part is Mia came over! She spoiled Hensley with kisses and hugs and having the extra set of hands felt FABULOUS for me! I was able to make dinner and dessert and even see some of the trick-or-treaters! Now, if we could only convince Mia to move in forever, then maybe I could get some more sleep!!

 I love this face she has with Mia- it looks like her grown-up face and makes me want to squeeze her!


                                                      Introducing..... OUR LITTLE PEACOCK!!



 Even with the shadow I still love this picture with Hensley and Daddy!


 Bruce got jealous of the family picture and plopped himself down in the shot. Notice there is nothing in the world that could be more exciting than our dog to Hensley Rae.



It was such a fun night for us to celebrate her first Halloween and to dress her up! Thanks Mia for coming over and playing with our little baby peacock and making it an even MORE special night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment